Sooooooooo-  I'm resurrecting this travel blog specifically to share my current adventures with you. Let's call it:   90 Days of Wandering Europe while Carrying Way Too Much.

First a travel recap:
Since I blogged about the Portsmouth trip (see below), I've continued to travel in a wandering, last minute, indecisive- time-to-just-press-send sort of way. In other words, I travel the way I write! 
I still have my home base in Indiana and stop in there in between trips.   Someday I'll backtrack a bit and write about those travels and the incredible life-changing events that happened to me during the . But for now, suffice to say- travel (aka relocation therapy) has been very good for me and would have made for a great book or maybe still will.

Thank you to my family and friends who put me up or should I say put up with me while I talked about these travels: 

Buffalo, NY. Well, yeah, of course!! Hometown, baby!
New Jersey. No, I don't know what exit.
Charleston, SC

Then back up the east coast to Massachusetts, Maine and  The Canadian Maritimes: New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia. (Finally made it out of the States!)

Celebrated the midwest in:
Chicago
Detroit.  Yes, I said Detroit!
New Buffalo, MI.  Not to be confused with my hometown
More Chicago
Champaign / Urbana
O'Fallon, Il and places nearby in Missouri  

Thanksgiving in THE City  (that's New York City, for those of us who live outside the boroughs.)

Costa Rica (Finally made it off North America!) 

Folly Beach, South Carolina

Thanks to friends, family and new friends for making these trips great!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment